Issue #4 is now available for your viewing pleasure.
What can you expect?
- Tyson Habein reviews and photographs the recent Attracted to Gods/ POS / Atmosphere show at The Knitting Factory
- Lloyd N. Phillips profiles blues guitarist Robin Trower (performing soon at The Knitting Factory), gets the goods on the upcoming Spokane Comicon, and interviews local student playwrights, Rachel and Rayla Collins
- Profile of local artist Matt Smith
- Profile of local graphic designers Slide Sideways, Scott Scoggin and Jacqui Savisky
- First Friday Artwalk coverage
- In this month's Compulsive Chronicles, Sara Habein has some words for her teenage love, Gavin Rossdale. And not all of them are nice.
Check it all out, tell us what you think.