Monday, July 19, 2010

SPOKE(a)N(e) Issue #18: July 2010



Salutations good readers!

This month was a blur of starting a new job, and trying to wrestle PageMaker, which is what we use to layout the magazine, to the ground. A quick note about the pictures in the last few issues. From what I can tell, I'm doing everything the same. I've messed around with DPI in Photoshop and it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere. They just don't look right, and I can't figure out why. By next month, I should have it sorted out.

On to the content...

We tried something different this month.

-Editor's Letter: Rethinking First Friday
-Profile: Becca Lux and Brooke Matson of the RiVerSpeAK Collective.
-The Music List wants to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will post after staff approval. No spam, thinly-veiled or otherwise. If you want to advertise in the magazine, we have very reasonable rates.